Blockpass is looking for sales executives in UK/Europe and Asia to directly support the sales and business development strategy in these areas. These important positions will help expand the sales process for Blockpass (BP) as a blockchain regtech and KYC-as-a-service provider, as we continue to grow from a start-up into a revenue generating business.
● Passionate about blockchain and frontier technologies.
● Passionate about being part of, and growing, a start-up in an exciting new industry.
● A team player who can meet deadlines and has the ability to carry responsibility when required.
● An effective and enthusiastic communicator within the company and externally, able to confidently develop relationships with new customers and existing clients.Personal Responsibilities:
● To provide technical demonstrations of BP products to potential clients.
● To actively promote sales activity in line with BP sales strategy.
● Assist with on-boarding and management of clients.
● Assist with events and presentations undertaken by BP in UK/Europe.
● Assist with sourcing and engaging new leads.
● Join weekly, monthly & quarterly meetings with BP team and board.
● Assist in maintaining sales pipeline.
● Report directly to Blockpass CMO, Hans Lombardo.Requirements:
● Ability to represent the company and act in a confident manner.
● Sales experience is essential, preferably in the fields of technology, computer science or engineering.
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● Deal competently with time scales with ability to prioritise workload.Contract Terms:
Contract: 1 Year
Hours: 160 hours/month
Location: London or Hong Kong
Start date: Immediate start
Reports to: CMO, Hans LombardoHow To Apply:
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Hans Lombardo, [email protected]
, with a CV and cover letter.